Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beauty within yourself!

Today I was listening to songs and looking at pictures of myself and my friends. I notice myself wishing that I was pretty like they are. Then I stopped. Why would I wish something like that? Today society is all about looks and sex appeal. They make you feel like you have to look just like a model to be normal now days but that is so far from the truth. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Movies, TV, Music, and Famous people make the average person on a daily basis feel like crap and have low self esteems. IF I could change this for every girl I would because it causes a lot of pain in their life's daily. I use to feel like I wasn't good enough for anyone because I wasn't drop dead gorgeous like most the actresses. I'm tired of living my life like that day to day. I want to feel like I'm good enough without putting on slutty clothing to draw eyes to me. I want to have the confidence I see in others. I want to be able to walk out of my house in sweat with my hair all messy and no make up on and feel just as pretty as I do when I'm all done up. Today is the change of a big part of my life.. Today I'm going to start to think I'm pretty and love myself for who I am. I'm so use to someone saying I look good and instead of saying, "thanks" first I would say something like, "oh whatever, or no I don't". I'm tired of the world telling me to look a certain way and mostly I'm tired of putting myself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment