Monday, July 26, 2010
The blah day
As I woke this morning to a phone call I knew that would be the setting of my day. I know I shouldve been happy to get that phone call about my college class..but like all the other phone calls all I heard was blah, blah, blah. I went back to bed after that call..When I awoke the second time I still felt this blah feeling. I dont understand this feeling..I havent even started my day yet and I had this feeling. So i pushed past it. I started my college work like any other student would. Still Blah. I sat on facebook to catch up with friends. Still Blah. I even applied for a job. But yet still this blah feeling. So i gave up trying to get rid of it. I lived my blah day just like most my days. Still sitting here I feel this blahness.. its crazy how feeling can set your mood for the day.
Labels:
blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment